Mindful Movement through Yoga
Open to those who have never done yoga and to those more experienced.
All ages, genders, sexual identities, ethnicities, faiths, body types & sizes welcome!
Have you felt uncomfortable about walking into a typical yoga class?
Or are you interested in trying but aren’t sure it’s for you?
These 1 hour sessions are designed to support you exactly how you need: no touching your toes or pretzel poses required. These sessions will guide you to explore your breath, posture and movements.
- Adapted postures for rounder body sizes
- Accessible language and movement for bodies of all shapes, sizes & abilities
- Gentle and non-competitive environment
- Practical stress management tips to take home
What you can expect to do:
- Pay attention to your breath and practice how to reduce stress through breathing exercises
- Learn practical tips on how to improve your posture and body awareness
- Practice yoga-inspired movements and stretching adapted for you
I believe that each person is the expert of their own bodies. This class is designed for individuals to follow their own pace and not the pace of the participant next to them. Ultimately, I hope to create a safe space where we can learn together and especially have fun! – Lorena