I’ve been reading cards for almost 30 years now and am offering this either in person, over the phone (US and Canada only) or Skype.
What to expect:
- A flat surface like a table or the floor to lay the cards out.
- Seating can be on chairs around a table or on the floor around where the cards will be.
- We agree to a time limit and I will answer questions using my oracle or Tarot cards.
Example of the kind of questions I answer:
– If you’re looking for a different insight into a situation. What’s going on with a particular situation or what factors have you not considered.
– Struggling to make a decision, weighing the options. You don’t even have to tell me what they are. For example, you need to decide between A and B and are looking to see what the cards have to tell you about them.
– Try to avoid “yes or no” questions, or other closed questions. The cards will have a lot more to say if you ask open ended questions.
What sets me apart from others?
- I read cards intuitively and not “by the book”.
- This means that the spreads and interpretations of cards will be different than those of typical card readers.
- My method is highly individualized and the same card for one person may mean something different for another person.
- The cards are open for both of us to interpret. Symbols may appear that mean something to you and are invaluable to the reading.
- Our energies work together to find the answers you need to hear.